Online One-time DMP Payments
Make your Debt Management Program (DMP) payment online today, and save time and effort. Any DMP participant with an active account and an Apprisen Username and Password can use our easy one-time payment process. One-time payments allow you to set up a single withdrawal from your bank account, and eliminate the hassle of getting a money order or cashier’s check to send in the mail.
What you need to make a payment?
- Your Apprisen Username/Password
- Your Apprisen Client ID
- Your Bank Routing number
- Your Bank Account number
- Payments will post to your Apprisen account 5 business days after they are received.
- Entries received by 1:00 p.m. ET can have the current date as the Payment Date. Entries after 1:00 p.m. ET will have a payment date of the next business day at the earliest.
- You can schedule a payment up to 5 business days in advance.
- To use the Apprisen One-Time Payment option, you must allow pop-ups from the Apprisen.com site and you must have Java script enabled in your Internet browser.